Friday, October 10, 2014

October Photo Challenge Day 8||#14-Up Close

A Beach in the Bedroom

"#14-Up Close"

 I had the hardest time trying to decide which of these to use for today...
and I'm still not sure which is my favorite.  And I even contacted one of my advisors that lives in Asia to see what his opinion was on it.  Let me know which one you like!

"Beach in the bedroom"
Tonight, since it wasn't very nice outside, and besides, it was to dark to take pictures outside by the time I got home from work... I decided to use my newest toy, the homemade light box.  And my sand, shells, and other things from Chincoteague became the subject!  I had a blast doing it...
Thanks for coming by... ~ Jordan 



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Marland, Thanks for commenting... did you notice the rug on the floor on the last shot?

      Delete
  2. I think I like the second one best!!......and who is that advisor and where is he/she. I thought it would be fun to try to meet up with them, if they're anywhere close to Thailand!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, you should try to meet up with him...I think he lives in Thailand, not exactly sure where, I never actually visited him! I can get you his number if you want me to! :) PS: Thanks for your help!

      Delete