I know its been a long time since I posted, and so I'm sure you're all wondering where I went... well, the answer is, not very far :) Actually, nowhere, but I had a really full and busy month. So, for several different reasons, I decided not to post for the month of January.
I had the privilege of going to the School of Christ at church during the month of January. And I could fill pages and pages with what I learned, and went through, but I won't, although you probably will be hearing bits and pieces it. It was an amazing month, a challenging month, and probably not the easiest month ever. But the God of the Mountain is still God in the Valley!!!
To the joy of some, and the sorrow of others, winter is still here! On Monday of this week we had about 8" of snow. Then on Wednesday we had an ice storm that coated everything with...thats right, Ice. It made for some absolutely (freezingly) beautiful pictures.
|Suet feeder outside our back door|
Luke 12:24-3124. Consider the ravens:for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them:how much more are ye better than the fowls?
25. And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?
26 If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?
27. Consider the lilies how they grow:they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
28. If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?
29. And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
30. For all these things do the nations of the world seek after:and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
31. But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
I was also reminded of this quote
"The answering hand of God waits for the lifted hands of a man..."
|Abstract Pattern...actually, this is our chicken fence wire, it was totally amazing!|
|Not sure why I got so many random shots...|
|Icicles hanging off the trampoline...|
So now you know all about what's happening with me, whats new and exciting in the part of the world where you live? And yes, this is the usual "plea for comments" section of the post :) I'd love to hear from you again! A great way to do that is at the bottom of the page, or email me, and if you need my email, just ask, and I'd be glad to give it to you!!!
God Bless each of you, and I pray that you would be encouraged to go on with the Lord, and seek him always!
Till next time ~ Jordan