Friday, March 14, 2014

Back Again...and no, I didn't blow away!!!

I know most of you are wondering if I just vanished off the globe.  And the answer is no, I'm still here.  And hopefully I'll be blogging a little more faithfully in the future.

I'll start out with a few family pictures that I have been working on lately...



And then I also got to design the birth announcement for Jesse & Barbie's new baby,
 which was a LOT of fun!!!  
"Birth Announcement"
Here are some individuals from the shoot... 
This little girl was so brave, it was really cold, but she smiled sweetly when we told her to
...she was really glad when it was over though!!! 
Jethro... Love his smile!!!   
"Ukulele" 
Gotta Love this little guy... 
"Sheldon Daniel"
awww... 
His mama says he smiles a lot... I'm still not convinced, maybe it was the big black thing 
that I was holding over him...and just to clarify, it wasn't the "brand" of camera that was the problem!!!

Also, right now there are four new babies at church, so last Sunday we got a picture of them all together.  I just love it, they are so sweet!!! 


So, there is a bit of my photography from the last month... stayed tuned for Couples Night Pictures, and more... Also, I'm planning on going to Europe, I'll let you know about details soon!!!  Thanks for coming by, and I'd love to hear from you all...its as easy as 1..2..3...or just about!      
Till next time ~ Jordan

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures from the cutest little guy -Sheldon Daniel!! I love it!!! Also great picture of the four little ones!!!! Great Job and keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back, and fabulous pictures, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! appreciate the compliments... some people you can't help but get good pictures of :)

    ReplyDelete