Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Wedding of Anthony & Maryann

This past weekend, I had the privilege of traveling to Kansas.  The purpose of the trip was a wedding, and as a bonus, I got to help with the photography... so here are some of the pictures!
Lots of neat little details...
 
 This was an outdoor wedding, and this was in Kansas, and out here, it is windy most of the time.  But they were blessed if a fairly calm, sunny day.  Praise the Lord!   
"Ready to walk down the aisle"
"Husband & Wife"
"The bridal table"
"Dad", signing the quilt...instead of a guest book, they used this quilt, a really cool idea!  

"The reception"
"High jacking the truck... literally!!!"

The Bridal Party Photo Shoot!

"Anthony & Maryann"



Some of the "fun" shots!!

I know this is kind of blurry, but I couldn't resist posting it....
The other goofy one... 
"Happily Ever After..."

3 comments:

  1. Great job! Awesome photos, can't wait to see all the others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I really enjoyed being out there with your family again... thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a really nice job on the photography!! I'm impressed :)

    ReplyDelete