Monday, September 9, 2013

Update from Mexico...day #5

Hello to all you faithful followers... 

It's hard to believe that the Fellowship Meetings are already done... We had a really good time, making new friends, and enjoying old friends.   And of course, it was a blessing to be together with the body of Christ here in this part of the world.  To see there hunger for The Lord, and there heart for the people here in the community, and even beyond.   Continue to pray from them as they go on, serving The Lord.

I will be doing a "home" post as soon as I get the pictures taken, and have the time to get them on... For now, here is a picture of us boys working on the program for this evening.  

Tonight we are going to a place about 2 hours North of the colony.  The program starts at 7:30 our time (9:30 pa time).  And we would appreciate your prayer as we organize the necessary sound equipment, and instruments etc.  also, that we could be a blessing to these people, and the name of Jesus would be Glorified.  



Official Photo Application for Mexican Citizen

Again,  I hope that you all have a wonderful day!!!  

Hey...just a reminder! There is a little button at the bottom, that says something about comments!  Just so you know!!! :). 

3 comments:

  1. Hey,Finally I get to post a comment....We will be praying for you tonite.Do you have your own vehicle or is someone down there hauling yous around? Give the rest of the family a 'Hi' from me....Thanks for praying for me!! I am feeling somewhat better,but still having some severe pains every once in a while... Only Me,Sara Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,finally I get around to commenting.....Glad you are having fun!!!! Thanks for praying for me....I still have severe pains in my belly every once in awhile...Give the rest of the family a "Hi" from me...Only me,Sara Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for keeping us updated! It's fun seeing the pics. Looks like you boys are keeping out of trouble but I'm not so sure about your dad! :)

    ReplyDelete