Saturday, September 28, 2013

Youth Supper

Last Sunday night we had a youth supper at Gid & Katie.  We played volleyball, took a bunch of pictures, played more volleyball, had a delicious meal, took more pictures, played volleyball again, took some more pictures, played volleyball... ok, I think you get the idea :)    We had a great evening...  We got together around 3:30 or 4:00 to play volleyball etc. and then sometime after supper we gathered in the house and sang for awhile... Joshua shared from Romans 8...  "All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."   

Here are some pics of the evening... enjoy,   oh, and don't forget about the little button at the bottom :)
LINE UP...by age according to height...

I don't know what happened here, but I like to think that I blocked it :)
 

This was Jason's first youth supper... and by the way it looks, he wasn't to sure about "that thing" that I was holding!  Don't worry, I think he'll get used to it soon...

"...and why are you pointing "that thing" at ME?"


"Hi Eli..."

SUPPER!!! 

After singing, we all went back out to the fire for S'mores... the more the better!    

Its always fun being with you guys, and I thank the Lord for the privilege of walking with all of you!!!

Isaiah 55:8-9
For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

 For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways,
and my thoughts than your thoughts.



4 comments:

  1. Looks like I kinda "missed out"... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea,you kinda did!!! We missed you though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Well, you kind of missed that one... but hey, there's another one coming up, and your definitely invited :) I'll get you the date and time if your interested... thanks for the comments

      Delete