Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Latte...

Right here is one of the reasons I love fall...

(Disclaimer:  this is taken with a less then ideal picture taker thingy, so forgive the photography, also, my computer is in the shop at the moment getting some things rediscovered on it, but I hope to do another picture post before too much more time goes by...)

Oh, but there are many other reasons that this is my favorite season! 

1.  The beautiful fall days... I'm sure you all know exactly what I mean.
2.  The leaves... Of course a list like this wouldn't be complete without that, 
3.  The Harvest... I love seeing all of the things come in from the garden, getting canned, and stored away for the winter.  Unfortunately, I don't do near as much of this as I used to because of work, but it's definitely a reason I like fall.  
4.  Fall means Thanksgiving is soon upon us and Christmas is just around the corner.  Cheers!!! (I love Christmas music, and try to wait until after thanksgiving to listen to it, although I did cheat, and listened to some yesterday, and some more today :)
      This is definitely not a complete list, but some of the highlights.  And yes, fall is probably my favorite time of the year, but I always look forward to the change when the next one comes around.  I am very thankful for the variety, and for the faithfulness of my God!

So, what do you love about fall?  I'd love to hear from all of you!!!

   Genesis 8:22
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease

3 comments:

  1. -Playing in the leaves with my siblings
    -lattes and hot drinks (I mean who doesn't)
    -all the colorful leaves and the mums
    are just a few of my favorites.I can definitely agree with you that fall is one of my favorite seasons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, the seasons cycle definitely wouldn't be complete without fall! I love the cozy evenings when the air gets nippy...the vivid colors...the food in season- pumpkin spice pancakes, ginger cookies, & french apple pie...& the time of harvesting & canning food for the winter months! I have to say though, there's one thing I don't like: fall means flip-flop season is coming to an end, & if you don't like wearing shoes, well, that can be a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few of my favorite things about Fall:
    *the harvest is coming to an end, so we have time to play Scrabble while eating popcorn in front of a cozy fire. Yay!
    *I love the colors, and decorating for fall. For that reason it's one of my favorite times of year at Chris' store.
    *Thanksgiving! That's my favorite holiday.. Though I like Christmas too.
    I agree with you Linda Sue, It is sad to put the flip flops away. In fact, I wore them up until November or December one year.. Of course people thought I was a bit crazy heheh

    ReplyDelete