Saturday, November 30, 2013

December -- Photo-A-Day

Well, you'll probably wonder why I'm doing two posts in one night, when I haven't posted for weeks... well, I just wanted to tell you all about a little adventure that I'm planning to do, and am asking any photographers out there to join me, if you care to!

For the month of December, I will be doing a Photo-A-Day.  This, in my humble opinion, is very self explanatory.  But for those of you that don't understand, here are the details.

In December, take 1 picture every day, except for Sundays.   The picture can be of whatever or whoever you want, as long as you didn't use that exact subject and composition the day before... I think you get the point.   The idea is to get out and take pictures, and find creative things to shoot.  And of course, please don't limit yourself to ONLY one picture... please take as many as you want!  I sure will...

I know this is still November 30th, but I'll start it early, because I have a picture to post.  This morning, I had the privilege of taking a family picture for my Uncle & Aunt and family.  It was a total blast taking them, editing them, and getting them finished!    Hope you enjoy!

The Family
The Lovely Couple
The Siblings!!! 
Like usual :)  I would love to hear from ALL of you... If your doing the photo-a-day... or if your not, just for the fun of commenting...(it really is a thrill :)   I'll wait to hear from you!!!  

Have a Blessed Evening!!!  -- Jordan

5 comments:

  1. Great pics!! Like the colors...
    As for the photo-a-day, It sounds like a cool idea! That means more posts I see :). I'll probly join you but can't promise anything :). I guess you picked a good month to do it with you going to Colorado. The way you usually snap pics, you'll supply enough for 50-a-day through the whole month :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very funny!! If I do that... I'll have to buy that computer back, for the space if nothing else :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, never mind then!! I really like this computer...not sure about giving it up just yet :).

      Delete
  2. Great job on the photos,Jordan!!! I really like the editing on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... I really need some allies on that 1/2 saturated idea :) thanks for the comment

      Delete