Monday, April 28, 2014

Home Again!!!

After an awesome twelve day trip to Europe, Josiah and I are finally back home.  And as you noticed, I wasn't posting a whole lot of pictures, mainly because its more fun showing you the pictures in person (rather selfish, I know...)    But in the next several days, I'll be posting more "real" pictures.  Today, we'll be in...

Switzerland

"Our cozy, little, Swiss Chalet"
"Spring was in full bloom, and the flowers were too" 
"And, of course, The beautiful Swiss Alps"
 One of the many churches we stopped to photograph.  Two of us were taking pictures, while the others were trying to get us back into the van :)   So much fun!!!

The Trachselwald Castle:  the place were many anabaptists were imprisoned for their faith.

The Team

The Cousin gang that traveled Europe, with a bit what they did!  
Linford Ranck:  Historian & Tour guide
Kelvin Ranck:  Driver & pesto collector
Maria Ranck:  Photographer & Cook
Martha Ranck:  Cook & assistant driver 
Josiah Slabaugh:  The entire film crew!
Jordan Slabaugh:  Driver & Photographer

More Switzerland Pictures

Sorry if I've posted one kind of like this already, I just can't get enough of them!!!  
"An OLD herdsman cottage, built in 1741"   They still make cheese, over an open fire, in this building.
Random coolness... 
"The Heidi fields"

"We drove around this beautiful lake.  It made for some awesome pictures" 

"The Swiss Alps: Up close"
En route to France, we stopped in Geneva, Switzerland, to do some souvenir shopping, 
and then spent some time walking along the lake.

Coming up next:  France, and all the adventures had in that country!  

7 comments:

  1. Okay, that settles it! I'm headed for Switzerland! See you all in about 10 years. :) Also, may I ask, what is a "pesto collector?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. See ya, have a good trip! Yes you may ask, but you'll have to wait for the answer...its rather hard to explain! :) Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Reminds me of the times we were there! Switzerland was one of our favorite of the countries we visited in Europe. So CLEAN looking. ~Jeannie Reimer

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was probably my favorite as well! just beautiful! good to hear from you again! thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have to make a tour overseas soon.:) Thanks for posting; I've been enjoying the pictures.

    ReplyDelete