Friday, April 18, 2014

Warm, Sunny France!!!

Today was quite an interesting day, but I'll save the details for a later time...but I will share several pictures! Hope you enjoy!  Starting off with one of the most fun guys to have on a trip! And, he also makes a good subject, whenever I'm lacking one....   Oh, and the first two pictures are at the Mediterranean Sea!

travel + brother = fun trip
Maria and Martha...with matching scarves from Switzerland! 
Now to France, in an OLD section of town!

A beautiful city street!  So fun to photography!  Wish I could show you the really cool ones!
Cool little details...
Then finishing out the day with a camp fire, an owl hooting in the park 
next door, and singing...life is good!
Our "cook out" in the courtyard
Hope your enjoying the pictures as much as I am enjoying taking them!  We are having a wonderful trip...but am remind how much I appreciate the body back home, and how ready I am to see all of you again!  Thanks for your prayers, emails, and comments! They are greatly appreciated!    ~Jordan 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us updated on your trip! I love the photos.. Makes me wish I had a good reason to visit Europe!! And to be honest your not missing too much Spring.. We had a dusting of snow the other day, but I think it'll be warming up soon :) Enjoy the rest of your trip. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Josiah and I are thinking about being tour guides for this area, so if you ever need someone to go with you, just let us know! I heard about the snow, and it made me REALLY glad to be over here where its nice and warm! :) Can't wait to get home, and tell you all about it! Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. Very cool guys!!! I'm jealous!!! BTW Jordan, there is something you can do about your wish!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info! I'll see what I can do! :) See you soon!

      Delete
  3. I don't often think about places I would like to visit, or about traveling. But looking at those street pictures made me very eager to go, and very jealous! Harks me back to my elementary and middle school days obsession with France. So cool! Thank you for sharing!

    Emily A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I just looked at all of them you've posted so far. OHHHH! I want to go to Europe! :) When I come up and see Tali next I would love to see more pics!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely show you pics (when you come up), so don't wait to long! France was pretty cool, just a LOT different from the other countries we were in! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete