Thursday, March 5, 2015

Gratefulness: Let It Snow!

Are you thankful today?



Not sure about you but, I'm ready for spring.  So, yesterday, when I heard about the possibility of more snow, I wasn't to thrilled!  Don't get me wrong, I love winter...just not in March!

But I was reminded about being thankful in everything... yes, everything.  It doesn't say to give thanks about everything that your excited about...but in "everything" Including March snow storms. 

And you know, what better way to enjoy the snow then to get out and take pictures of it!  So this morning, I went out and did just that.  I got my camera and myself soaked, but had a blast...

"Our new home" 
Hope you are all enjoying the beauty that God has sent our way today!
I know its been a really long time since I updated this blog.  But like every blogger out there...I do intend to post more!   Thanks for reading, and {hopefully} see you soon again!      
~ Jordan

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again! The snow looks beautiful! So you moved?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amy, thanks for commenting...and sorry I was so long in replying! I agree, the snow was beautiful, but I'm really enjoying the warm weather now! And yes, we moved.... we found out the end of the year that we needed to be out by March 1st...but we found a house, and are really enjoying it!

      Delete