Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Photo-A-Day #13, 14, and 15

Here are the next three pictures...  On monday, we had surprise birthday party for Samuel.  And we really did surprise him! Now, the reason I have a picture of Jason here, is because he was sitting across from me in the rousing game of actionary that we played.
    I'm sure Jason will just love it that I included him on this post... sorry Jason!
Day #13 -- Jason
Matthew 2:2  
"...Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, 
and are come to worship him." 
Day #14 -- O Beautiful Star
This morning on the way to work, the sun was just coming up, and the sky was gently colored with the pastels of morning... I just had to stop and take some pictures.

Day #15 -- Meditation

4 comments:

  1. The photos are so hot........ I mean cool.
    Like the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one is just awesome!! Love the verse too. Keep the posts coming...I'm lovin' it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actionary!! Sounds like a BLAST!! Spites me I missed out! The last one is beautiful.. Great job!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete