Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Photo-A-Day #8 -- Randomness

Day #8 -- Randomness
If you wonder what this is...well, wonder no more.  Its baled up clothes.  Today I was helping at the New Horizons Thrift Store in Canon City.  Most of the day I was helping my cousin Kelvin bale clothes, yes you read that right.  All the clothes that are ripped, stained, or otherwise unsellable are baled up and recycled.  We did a total of 4 bales, averaging 1,400 lbs each...  Kelvin is also in charge of helping people that come to drop off donations, this also takes a lot of time.
It was a blast, the work, and mostly working with Kelvin.
  
Its hard to believe, but tomorrow starts the long awaited train trip... cheers!!!    I leave the Colorado Springs bus station at 3:55 pm, and my train leaves Denver, CO at 7:10 pm.  

I'm having a really really good trip, thanks to all for your prayers... but, I'm also looking forward to seeing all of you people back home...     till next time ~ Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment