Monday, December 9, 2013

Photo-A-Day #5, 6, and 7 -- Colorado!

Well, I'm back...  This weekend was very full, but good.  We had the fellowship meetings Friday, Saturday, and Sunday... and in between that.. I didn't have time to to post.   Ask me about details when I get home!    --- anyway, here are the pictures, hope you enjoy!  
Day #5 -- Through a car window... believe it or not!

Day #6 -- Can you tell what I'm thinking?

Day #7 -- Beautiful Colorado -- The Spanish peaks in the morning light

6 comments:

  1. Wow, some amazing pictures. That second one is just outrageous. The longer I look at it, the more incredible it seems. It's so cool it's almost creepy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like all three pics, but especially the first two. Hmm, where you thinking black and white? Or were you thinking about a train ride? Or about vanishing points? Or about leaving home and never coming back? The first picture has such amazing colors, and it totally doesn't look like it was taken from a car window!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, to tell you the truth, on the second picture, I just snapped the picture... and when I looked at on my computer, I was a tad disappointed because it hadn't turned out very good, so I cropped it, and messed with it until it almost looked good :) I guess it turned out better then I thought it had.

      Delete
  3. Hi Jordan,

    The track picture is beautiful! We live next to railroad tracks...they inspire me to explore the world beyond. And yet there is something peaceful and lazy about them. Great photo! You guys taking care of my girl? :)

    Emily A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emily, thanks for the comment... Well, at the moment she's kind of far away, but I'm trying to make sure that she is taken care of :) I'll be back on friday to make sure... ask me then !!

      Delete
  4. Pics are looking great!!! Keep up the good work. Lovin the style and everything about them.

    ReplyDelete