Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Photo-A-Day #3 -- excited anticipation...

You can tell whats on my mind lately!!!               
I just got my train tickets in the mail this morning... and It sent me on another round of excitement!!  
excited anticipation...
This afternoon, I was packing and getting everything together and organized (making sure I get all the stuff my parents asked me to take out :), and then of course not forgetting anything myself....  The closer departure time comes, the more excited I get, and its still more then 24 hours away...not sure how tomorrow will go :)    

PS:  So far its been working to post everyday, but that might not be the case in the coming weeks... so if I don't post, rest assured that I am still taking pictures (we hope I am), and that they will make there appearance in due time!  
 Thanks-  Jordan 

3 comments:

  1. Very cool picture! Almost gives me the train fever, which can be contagious, especially if you talk about it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am certainly trying to make it contagious... we'll see how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo jealous.... You are right, we have to do that together some time =) Missin' you... ~Tali

    ReplyDelete