Thursday, December 12, 2013

Photo-A-Day #9 -- Its time...time for what? Its

Ok, I'll admit, this is one of those pictures that I took because it was 11:43 pm, and I still hadn't taken anything worthwhile... Here's the store behind it!
Day #9 -- Its time...time for what? 
At this moment in history (12:19 am MT), I am sitting in the Denver Train station, awaiting the arrival of the California Zephyr Train #6 which is now scheduled to come in sometime around 3:30 am (over 9 hours late)  I'm guessing by the time most of you read this, it will be old news...but news nonetheless.  So I was sitting here, and it dawned on me, that I still hadn't gotten my photo for the day,... I looked up, and saw this beautiful clock hanging on the wall, and it was showing 11:43 pm... oh my, grab that camera buddy!!! So, now its out for review...
    
    To pass the time, I have had some wonderful company, and then my computer, camera, and head phones, so time is in no way hanging heavy on my hands.    I don't want to spoil the fun of telling you all about the trip later, so I won't give to many details... But, so far, I'm having an awesome trip, and am really looking forward to getting on the train!   If all goes as scheduled, I'll be arriving home sometime Saturday afternoon!   Thanks to all for your prayers, texts, emails, and encouragement, it means a lot to me!   
Till next time ~ Jordan   

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic. good to see a little bit of what you are seeing. Looking forward to having you home again!! BTW, that's my closing line!!!!! (Except for the name)

    ReplyDelete