Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October Photo Challenge Day 10||#9-Fallen Acorns

From a Squirrel's Perspective

"#9-Fallen Acorns"
As I was looking over the list for this Photo Challenge, I saw this one "Fallen Acorns" . Now, my first thought was "this is going to be hard,
I hardly ever get to a place that has acorns".   So since the beginning I was keeping my eyes open for a chance to get a picture of an acorn.    Well, at work the other day, I was telling the guy I work with about the photo challenge that I was doing, and then showed him the list, and some of the pictures I had done already.  Later in the day, while we were eating lunch, an acorn just randomly fell right beside us... and I got all excited!  "Don't move it, I need to get a picture of it...", I said, and jumped up to get my camera.  He started laughing, and told me he never saw someone get so excited about an acorn before... and if I wanted a picture of an acorn, there were lots and lots in his yard at home that could use as my "subject".    Well, today was the day... the sun was just perfect, and I had some extra time before I had to be home, so I pulled out my camera, and set out on the quest to find an acorn to shoot... I can just about hear someone saying, "the crazy things photographers do to get a picture".  And I'll have to say, I agree. But its a blast, and I'm loving it!    
 till next time ~ Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment