Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October Photo Challenge

Calling all photographers


Its time for another Photography Challenge, and this one comes to you starting today... I know, its kind of late to be asking others to join...but I guess its better late then never! And the way this works. Each week day for the month of October, you take a picture of something on the list. You can only use each item one time. At the end of the month, you should have at least one picture of each thing on the list.

And here's the list. 

1. Something yellow
2. Something summery
3. An everyday event
4. In my cup
5. Sky
6. Outside my window
7. Something that makes you happy
8. Mums
9. Fallen acorns
10. I'm thankful for
11. Leaves
12. Shoes
13. Orange
14. Up Close
15. Hands
16. Something old
17. Your pick (as in whatever you want!)
18. Simple
19. Smile
20. A Photo at the "Golden Hour" (ask me if your not sure what that is)
21. Someone else taking a Picture
22. Instruments
23. Something that says Fall to you

Remember, you don't necessarily need to do this in order.  And if you miss a day, don't worry, its more about having fun, and learning more about photography then following the list... 
Looking forward to this, and can't wait to see what you all come up with!    

  

2 comments:

  1. Could I have all of these pictures sent to me when everyone is done, or even as you go? I would love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have mums twice on the list, are we supposed to take two pics of mums or what?

    ReplyDelete