Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October Photo Challenge Day 11||#1-Something Yellow

A Light to Brighten the Way

"#1-Something Yellow"
This is getting a bit harder now, with close to half the list crossed off...finding something yet to have its photo taken can be a bit of a challenge.
I was looking over the list, and decided to try to find something yellow... Outside on the patio, there were two bright yellow poly chairs.  They were yellow, but that was about it.  Then I noticed these lights...perfect, just what I needed!
As I was editing this picture, I was reminded of this verse in...
Psalm 119:105 "Thy Word is a Lamp Unto my Feet, and a Light Unto my Path".  
What a blessing to have this promise from the Lord.  In ever situation He is guiding me.  Not necessarily showing me the path out several hundred yards, but lighting the way right in front of me.  All I need to do is take that next step in what I know God is asking of me, and he will faithful light the way for the next step. 
Hallelujah!!! We serve an Awesome God!!!  How has He ministered to you today? 


1 comment:

  1. Wow Jordan, This picture is amazing! A great reminder of where to go to first when things get dark!! I really like your acorn picture too!! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete