Monday, October 13, 2014

October Photo Challenge Day 9||#3-An Everyday Event

EditingPhotos.com

"#3-An Everyday Event" 
Lately that has been the case...working on pictures has been something I did almost on a daily basis for the last several weeks.  
But I'm loving it, especially when they turn out well.  And I love this little corner that I call my office, just perfect for a cozy evening at home alone.  Of course, I'd rather be having family time down in the living room...but when life spreads your family across the globe, its good to have a little place to go to.

Now a little request... I've had a lot of people ask me who all is doing this photo challenge, and I've started to wonder myself, so if you are doing it, I would love to hear how its going.  Send me a text or email...and sometime, I would love to see the pictures that your getting!  Thanks for obliging me... 

2 comments: